Fail

Fail
FAIL!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Grandma!

This week I became a "Gramma"! My oldest daughter gave birth 3 and a half weeks early, but little Kaleb Stephen is quite healthy and weighed 5 pounds and 12 ounces at birth. I got to hold him when he was just a few hours old and believe me, it was love at first sight! Each time I've gone to visit them at the hospital I've nearly had to been dragged away to go home. I just love looking at him!! 


I remember feeling the same way about my own children - each of them! I wanted to sit and look at them forever! Even now, I enjoy it when I have the opportunity so just sit and stare at one of my children. Yet, I wonder what happened! When did I go from enjoying looking at them every minute of the day to only remembering to enjoy that now and then? When did this failure occur? Was it when I got busy raising them? Was it when they first yelled "NO!" at me? Did "staring time" get replaced by "schooling time"? I'm really not sure. All I know is, not only am I in love with my grandson, but I'm being reminded all over again to appreciate being in love with each of my children. They DO grow up so very fast, but that's no reason to forget to simply enjoy their presence! 


I really love you, my children!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment