Fail

Fail
FAIL!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Big Time Fail!

I'm writing this blog to announce what I've learned since my last post! Since I don't learn much, it won't be long! For those of you who have not read my blog from the beginning, I want to remind you what "God's Failure" means. I'm 47 years old and all my life I've been afraid to "mess up" to fail! Especially in something I'm doing for God. God finally woke me up with a simple question: Are you willing to fail for me? In other words, are you willing to do the difficult things - to step out of your comfort zone and TRY to do something, even if you fail? In saying "yes" I opened up a whole new area in my life.

Here's what I learned since my last post: if I'm not pushed forward by knowing I have a blog to write... if I'm not kept on the path, knowing that there are people who will hold me accountable... I stop trying! My last post was early October. I'm sure I stopped trying by the 15th!

I am eternally thankful to my daughter for continually telling me, "Mom, someone hasn't been updating her blog." Thank you, Lynn!!! Thank you for keeping on me, and thank you for not being afraid to tell me what to do. This post is for you! And because of you, I am going to TRY to get back to a fairly regular post.

No comments:

Post a Comment