Fail

Fail
FAIL!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hang on, here we go!

Another quick post.

Yesterday, my mother and I made a deal! We're pulling each other out of our comfort zones and going to take a step we're afraid of. By the end of the year, we will both have one of our writings finished, and will have made at least 1 attempt at selling it. When Mom first suggested it, I didn't want to take it seriously, but coupled with the fact that I've started up the blog again, I couldn't ignore it.

I have LOTS of things I've written in a notebook, on computer files etc. But I've never gotten brave enough to try and sell any since high school (I had several published in a high school publication and 1 actually purchased and published by a Christian magazine). I hate rejection! I don't even like criticism or helpful suggestions! But I made a promise, and I'm going to keep it!

No comments:

Post a Comment