Fail

Fail
FAIL!

Friday, June 17, 2011

More like the me I want to be!

It's been awhile since I've written, but as I looked at my last blog, I'm happy to say I've made some progress in the right direction. Thanks to two friends (Thank you SO much, Laurey & Darla) who decided they too needed to make some changes, and held me sweetly and kindly to a higher standard in gratitude, my attitude has really changed. Oh, I still get mad at people who do stupid things. I got mad at a car behind me who honked at me because the 3 cars ahead of me didn't stop at the stop light because no one was coming and I did. I also chuckle about it because I suspect she honked because she expected me to go and almost rear-ended me because I didn't. But the level of anger is much lower than what it had become in the past. By the way, I HIGHLY recommend this site (http://www.reviveourhearts.com/challenge/) for challenges to better yourself.


Life in general hasn't changed! But the way I look at it has. Now if only I can figure out an extreme makeover for my body! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment