Fail

Fail
FAIL!

Friday, March 9, 2012

I DID it!

I DID it! I've finally finished writing my VBS programs! They are awaiting proofreading by my husband and daughter, and then they will be ready to sell. If anyone knows of a small church that can't afford a VBS program, or feels they are too small to host one, please send them my information! These are called VBStarts and they are a complete program (each one even has it's own theme song) plus lots of tips and suggestions on how to run a VBS program with a small amount of money and just a few volunteers! The three programs I have completed (Christmas in the Summer, Hot Summer, and God is Better) have already been tested and successfully run in a small church setting. I will be setting up a page soon with information to make it easier to get the word out, but until then, have them email me at watkins.family.business@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention the price for each full VBStart program: $30

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for getting these finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for gently pushing me, Darla! I don't think I would have done it otherwise.

      Delete